Background

Thursday, January 26, 2012

WELCOME!!!

I am a working mom of a very busy toddler and the wife of a police officer.  I enjoy trying new projects and found out others like what I do! So at the recommendation of friends and family started selling my items as well. 

Almost all items are made to order and can be requested in any size, theme and color.  If you want the exact same item that is posted in pictures that is ok too!  Please allow time for the item to be made and shipped (and remember I do work full time and this is something done AFTER that).  I do my best to have the item made and ready for shipping 7-10 days after the order is received.  Place you order by commenting and leaving the item purchased, and any custom order information needed, along with your email address.  If you prefer, you can also email me at simplyshellysboutique@yahoo.com, and leave your order there, but please also leave a comment advising you have emailed your order.  Once the order is received I will email you an invoice through PayPal.  Once payment is received and the order is ready, your items will be shipped, (the invoice will be cost including shipping). 

I am pretty new at this, so stay tuned and please pass along any referrals :)

~Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment